It's not to late to register for our last workshop of the summer (we MAY offer them again in the Fall or Spring of next year). To register please scroll down and find the permission form -- it includes the information you need. We'd love for you to join us!
For those already registered please make sure to bring your own lunch and drinks. We'll eat on the grounds around noon.
Friday's Workshop will include:
- Calligraphy Lesson by local artist and Aesthetic Considerations Gallery owner, Bob Spirko
- Discussion of Edible plants and herbs (we may end up in the garden)
- Lesson on Old Wives Tales and Reenactment of Medical Treatment (or lack thereof)
- Demonstrations Popular 18th Century Beverages
- Indentured Servitude in Early America
- Plus some extras
We will still have the class, even if there is bad weather. Polly's Pavilion has been updated and made into a wonderful classroom through the hard work of our fellow reenactor, Joshua Johnston.
Looking forward to a fun day of learning at Crockett Tavern!